How to apply Vietnam visa in Vietnam Consulate Perth?
It is not very difficult for citizens of Vietnam and Australia to enter the other, thanks to the open rule between the 2 countries. Do Australian citizens need Vietnam visa to enter this country? If yes, how to apply Vietnam visa in Australia, especially apply at Vietnam Consulate Perth?
Do the Australian citizens need a Vietnam Visa?
In order to visit Vietnam for tourism or business purpose, Australian citizens have to apply a visa to enter the country. Holding Australian passport, you are entitled to get easily Vietnam visa. Checking Vietnam visa requirements for Australia citizens is the first step you have in order to start your Vietnam visa application to visit Vietnam. In case you are not the Australian citizens, please take a look at the table below to know whether your nationality is in the list or not. Check it carefully before applying for Vietnam Visa, you may not waste money and time.
How to apply Vietnam visa in Australia?
Before going to apply Vietnam visa for Australian citizens, you have to make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and 2 left pages. You can apply for Vietnam visa in 2 ways: apply visa on arrival and apply at Vietnam Embassy in Australia.
Can Australian citizens get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
You can apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Australia but it is only applicable for air travel only. In case you enter Vietnam by other transport, you need to apply a full visa. The stamping fee must be paid in cash only (both Vietnam dong and USD) at Vietnam International Airports.
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
The important thing is you need to find a trusted visa to help you get Vietnam Visa on Arrival. We strongly suggest you to choose this shortest and the quickest way, with 1 to 2 working days processing time. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
You are not required documents and you can also book extra service to make your trip be more comfortable and flexible. Some available extra services are AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION…
How to apply Vietnam visa on arrival?
If you are not Australian, you can also apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival, because this kind of visa can be obtained online, no matter where you are and what your nationality is. You should fill in the Apply visa online form with your information about:
- Your full name, Date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, passport validity…
- Purpose of visit: tourist or business visa to Vietnam.
- Type of visa: 1 month; 3 months and single or multiple entries visas.
- Arrival date: same as your flight ticket. In case you have not booked any ticket, arrival date should be the same as the ticket that you will book later on or any day after that time.
- Arrival airport: you can choose one of them, as these type of visa on arrival airport are accepted at all Vietnam international airports, there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports. Vietnam International airports include: Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital);Da Nang International airport, Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city), Can Tho International airport ( Can Tho city), Phu Quoc International airport ( Phu Quoc Island).
Processing Time: It will depend on when you want to receive visa. There are many times such as 2 working days, 4-8 working hours, from 30 minutes to 1 working hour or even in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays.
After processing time, you will be received Vietnam visa approval letter and Vietnamese visa application form ( NA1 form), you should:
- Print out both of the forms and fill out the NA1 form.
- Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background (taken not over 6 months with no glasses) and an amount of USD in at least it has to be suite for Vietnam visa stamping fee as below:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa;
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa;
– 95USD for 6-months multiple entries visa;
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa;
Put all the mentioned things above along with your passport in a package before taking your flight to Vietnam.
When you arrive in International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”, At this place, you need to give your passport, your passport photos, Vietnam visa approval letter, NA1 form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the Vietnam visa into your passport.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
How to apply Vietnam visa via Vietnam Embassy in Australia?
The Vietnam Consulate Perth is not the only Vietnamese consular office in the region. For your convenience we also listed below all other consulates of Vietnam located in Australia. Keep in mind that a consulate can have more or less or different consular services. If you want to apply for a Vietnam visa and live far from Perth, you do not need to go to Vietnam consulate Perth, because there are many other consulates and embassy in Australia, so you can visit one of these places.
Here is a list of Vietnam Embassy in Australia and many other Consulate/ Embassy in Australia. Depending on distance from there to your house, you can choose the one which is near you place.
Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
- Address: 6 Timbarra, Crescent, O’Malley, ACT 2606 ,Australia
- Phone: 61-2-6286 6059, 6290 1556, 6290 1894, 6286 6267
- Fax: 61-2-6286 4534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30-16:00
Vietnam Consulate in New South Wales
- Address: Suite205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff,New South Wales 2027.
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9h00 -12h30 13h30-16h00
Applying Vietnam visa at the Embassy of Vietnam is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy in Australia for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
- In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Australia, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
- In other ways, you can send off your passport, application form, 2 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam Embassy in Australia, make a payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days as well.
- You can not use extra services when applying visa via Vietnam Embassy and you have to handle everything to make your trip be perfect.
Applying visa at Vietnam Consulate Perth
Vietnam Consulate Pearth is Vietnam Diplomatic mission in Australia. Where is it located? You can find on specific details such as consulate contact information, web presence, consular office hours and directions to the consulate. The Vietnam Consulate Perth is not the only diplomatic representation of Vietnam in Australia.
- Address: Vietnamese Consulate General in Perth, Australia – Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 – PO Box 3122, East Perth, WA 6892 – Australia
- Telephone: (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Consul: Mr. Phung The Long – Consul General
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
Vietnam Consulate Perth Appointment
For an appointment at the Vietnam Consulate Perth in particular and Vietnam Embassy/Consulates in Australia, please check in first instance the consulate website.
In the case that you are not able to arrange an appointment through the website you can contact the consulate in Perth by telephone (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa and Passports
The Vietnam Consulate Perth can inform you about the scope of services they offer. However, we have an advice that you should contact the Vietnam consulate before a visit since not every consulate in Australia offers visa and/or passport services.
Travel Insurance for Australia
A valid travel insurance is very important when you visit Australia.
Normally, the office hours in almost Vietnam Embassy/ Consulates in Australia is from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 13:30 PM – 16:00 PM
Please note: Consulate opening hours can vary, please contact the Consulate before a visit.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.