Do you know Vietnam Visa Fee in Singapore 2019?
Nowadays, Vietnam welcome thousands of travelers from Singapore every year with the purpose of developing tourism. There is not many difficulties if you want to have a Vietnam Visa anymore. Before getting a Vietnam Visa, you should have knowledge about Vietnam Visa Fee in Singapore.
Do Singaporean need a visa to enter Vietnam?
Luckily, Singapore is in the List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam, so if you are Singaporean and you want to visit Vietnam for some days less than 30 days, you do not need a visa. Below is a list of countries that citizen do not need to apply visa.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
In case you are citizen in other country but live in Singapore and not in the list, you still have to apply a visa before entering Vietnam, for both visiting and business reason.
You are Singaporean but want to stay in Vietnam more than 30 days? Still have to apply for a Vietnam Visa!
Vietnam Visa On Arrival in Singapore
Traditionally, you have to present at the Embassy to apply for a visa, but time goes fast and people have an easier way to apply for a Vietnam Visa: Apply online. This way takes you a couples of time to fill in your information and pay for fee, then you just waiting at home for an approval letter, take it to Vietnam and show at the International Airport, get your passport stamped – you finish the process simply. The whole process is called Visa On Arrival.
How to apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival in Singapore?
Before applying for visa, you should be noted:
- Checking carefully whether your nationality is included in the visa exemption list or is not yet to be supported with visa on arrival per the Government policy or not.
- Make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and 2 left pages.
- ONLY person who travel by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
Below is simple steps:
- Access this website visaonlinevietnam.com and fill in the application form.
- Double check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for visa agent to proceed your visa application.
- Receive approval letter within days you choose. Normally, it takes you in 2 working days to get the letter.
- Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry, and exit which are sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
- Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash.
- Show all things below at landing visa area to get your passport stamped. To avoid wasting your time for getting the line, you can use Fast-Track service and VIP service.
Applying Vietnam visa via Embassy
Vietnam Embassy in Singapore is functioned as a governmental department to approve Vietnam Visa for all foreigners. Any visitors who are staying, living, working or transiting in Singapore, no matter they are Singaporean or not can get Vietnam Visa handily. When applying directly Vietnam Embassy in Singapore, you will get your Vietnam Visa in 5 days or less.
- Complete application form with correct and exact required information
- Leave the original passport for checking
- Answer some questions ( if required )
- Make an payment for the Visa Fee
- Get the Visa done after 5 working days.
Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore, Singapore
Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
Phone: (65) 64625994
Fax: (65) 6462 5936
Office hours: From Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 12.00pm and 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Visa hours: From Mon to Fri, 9 am – 12.00pm (at noon).
Vietnam Embassy Singapore Website
You can also visit this website Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore. This is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Singapore, provided for information and service purpose.