How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand 2019 – 2020?
How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand? Although it is not the latest new but we sure that not all of foreigners know. Take a quick look on this article!
Vietnam is an ideal destination for both people going for working and visiting thanks to beautiful landscape, delicious food and friendly locals. So do Thailand citizens and foreingers in other countries need a Vietnam visa to enter this country and if need, how to get Vietnam visa from Thailand?
Do Thailand passport holders need Vietnam Visa?
Before knowing How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
Fortunately, Thailand is in exemption list to enter Vietnam with the limit of 30 days, so if you are Thailand pasport holder and you want to go to Vietnam for a trip less than 30 days, you do not need to apply Visa.
In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well, although you live in Thailand.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Ways to get Vietnam visa from Thailand is not too much difficult. Please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
How many ways to get Vietnam visa from Thailand?
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival in Thailand
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their Vietnam visa online in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
It is very simple, isn’t it? Do not get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail; Do not be stuck in traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you still have a Vietnam Visa!
This way is considered as the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa, so we powerfully suggest you booking it via a trusted visa agent as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: from 1 to 2 working days in traditional case, 4 to 8 operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for emergency case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can also get extra services when applying online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…. These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
– How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Sukhothai, Krabi, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi or any cities in Thailand. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Thailand
Instead of obtaining your Vietnam Visa via Visa agent (which called Visa On Arrival), travelers can apply directly at Vietnam Embassy in Finland. How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand? You just need to follow 4 steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents (see below).
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok, Thailand
- Address: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
- Phone: (662) 267 9602
- Fax: (662) 254 4630
- Email: email@example.com
Office hours for public: 8h30 – 11h30 ; 13h30 -16h30 from Monday to Friday (Except Vietnamese and Thai public holidays).
Consulate General of Vietnam in KHON KAEN, Thailand
- Address: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen 40000, THAILAND
- Phone: (66) 4324 2190
- Fax: (66) 4324 1154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
– Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best so please kindly contact us for any further information or you need our support.
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/