The embassy is located at 10 Leedon Park, Singapore 267887. It’s possible to apply in person or by mail to the embassy. The waiting time for visa issuance is 5 working days since receipt of complete application. In case of emergency, it takes only 1-2 working days (extra fee is required).
Requirements for Vietnam visa application in Singapore:
Readmore: Fully: Vietnam visa requirement for Singapore
• Original passport: should be valid at least 1 month after the visa expires. If you travel by air, the airlines will require your passport to have 6 months validity. Passport copy is accepted in case you request a loose-leaf visa.
• Completed application form: available for download on the website of the embassy. Print out the form, sign on it and affix with 01 passport-sized photos. The application for loose-leaf visa needs 2 photos.
• Visa fees: should be paid in cash for the in-person application. If applying by post, the fees must be in the form of MONEY ORDER, or CERTIFIED CHECK payable to “EMBASSY OF VIETNAM.” Applicants applying together may submit combined payment in one money order or one check.
• A prepaid return envelops: must be enclosed when you request the passport with visa to be returned to your door.
2. Apply Visa On Arrival
• Easy to apply online anywhere, anytime
• Visa fees are low
• Processing time is short
• Support service is available 24/7
• Good for only air entry
• Waiting time at the airport may be slow ( stamping assistance may solve this problem)
I know what you are thinking. Vietnam visa on arrival process operates differently from what people imagine. Of course, the visa will be issued at the airport but you must submit for approval before arrival. The steps below will help you more understand how it works:
• For tourist visa
Fill out the application form online and select the length of stay from the drop-down menu, intended date of entry. Please be aware that the format date is mm/dd/yy. If the system does not allow you to enter the dates, it’s likely you get the format wrong.
• For business visa
Send visa request to Visa Service Email. Attach your passport copy to email with information about visa validity and proposed travel date. We will reply to you shortly with a payment link. Read more at Vietnam business visa.
Step 2: Make payment with credit/debit card through Paypal or Onepay. If you prefer to pay the fee via Western Union or bank transfer, contact us to get bank account details.
Step 3: The approval and an entry/exit form will be sent to your email within 2 working days on normal basic and 1 working day on an urgent basis. Read Vietnam rush visa for further information. Processing time for a long-term business visa is a bit longer that takes 5 working days.
Step 4: Use the approval to perform check-in flight procedure. Upon arrival, join the queue in front of checkpoint counter and be ready to submit the original passport, visa approval, 01 passport photo, and completed entry form. After 15 minutes, the officer will return the passport with visa stamp and ask you to pay the stamping fee before leaving the counter. It’s necessary to note that the fee must be paid in cash only USD and VND are accepted.
Last note: In order to avoid any problems at the port of entry, make sure you check the errors of the visa or approval right after it is granted. If there is one or more than one mistake, contact the embassy/agent immediately for correction or issuing the new visa/approval.