Vietnam tourist visa for Singaporean passport holders 2019
Going to any country for a visit requires foreigners to apply visa, as usual rule. Although there is a Vietnam exemption list from Vietnam visa, but till now there has 24 countries in the list. The article hereby will supply you detailed information so that you can get Vietnam Tourist Visa for Singaporean citizens.
Vietnam is a wonderful destination with the sights of war in past, wooden sampans, floating markets, light of gold, fields of rice in new life. Once you touch this land, you will admire because of the marvelous nature. Vietnam and Singapore are together in Asia, so Singapore is in Vietnam Visa Exemption list whose citizens are allowed to stay in Vietnam less than 30 days. If you plan to go to Vietnam for a more-than-30-days-trip, you need a visa to enter, but remember this thing in order not to have a mistake in getting visa process, there are 2 type of Visa: tourist and business.
Vietnam Visa Singaporean Passport
As you know, Singaporean citizens can apply for Vietnam Visa with 2 option: apply directly at Embassy/Consulate or apply Vietnam visa on Arrival. As long as you are in Singapore, you all can obtain it no matter what your nationality is. Visa is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially Singaporean nationals traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam Tourist Visa for Singaporean citizens.
This kind of visa is very easy to get. Let’s discover one by one option to choose your best way.
How to get a Vietnam Tourist Visa in Singapore?
Apply visa at Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
By this way, visitors have to go to Vietnam Embassy and apply for the Visa there. For both Singaporean passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to Embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the Republic of Singapore
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam Tourist visa for Singaporean nationals
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
How to apply for Vietnam Tourist visa in Singapore?
This is the easiest and quickest way for both Singaporean passport holders and others. To apply for the visa online, you need to find out a trusted visa agent to get them apply Vietnam Visa for you. In a very short time, after 5-7 working days, you will receive visa dispatch issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Take it to any international border in Vietnam and get your visa stamped.
You just need to follow these simple step:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM with your information such as Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival,…
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS, but remember to double check your information before making payment via any cards and Paypal we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Before applying for Vietnam Visa, you have to prepare some documents:
- Your passport with minimum 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 02 empty page left.
- A Credit/ Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Tourist Visa for Singaporean citizens valid for 30 days after arrival, just 1 time entry/ exit. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
How much does Vietnam Tourist Visa cost?
Visitors must pay 2 kind of fees if they want to get Visa on Arrival for Singaporean citizens: service fee and stamping fee. Different from Stamping fee which is unchangeable and ruled by the Immigration Department, service fee depends on the time you need your visa. The fast you need Vietnam Visa, the higher service fee is. Please kindly take a look in Vietnam Visa Fee in Singapore to refer for fee.
In case you need further information about Vietnam visa or any, let us know by leaving a comment or access the website Vietnam Embassy in Singapore for more information, it is provided for information and service purpose.